Monday, February 23, 2009

It's Raining, It's Pouring

Sora and I are still trying to find our home-alone rhythm together.  Today was the first day that we successfully napped at the same time (I'm not as good at swaddling her as Kyle is, so she doesn't sleep a ton at once during the day in her crib).  We also got all Moby-ed up to go for a walk, and right when I opened the door, it started down-pouring.  It was a little upsetting, but we made it to the mailbox before turning around because I was too cold (although I don't think the rain phased Sora at all - I'm not sure she even knew it was happening).

All dressed up with nowhere to go...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is not the week to go for a walk with little Sora!! Maybe you will get a lucky break--and catch a hour of good weather!! Barb