Sora is now 8 months old. The past few months have flown right by!
She is currently:
- eating 3 solid meals a day. She loves bananas, broccoli, yams, carrots, apples, pears, peas, and beans. She is not such a fan of rice, millet, or avocado. She can't stand mango.
- sitting up all by herself.
- pulling herself to standing in her crib and at the couch.
- wearing 6-9 mo. (but they're starting to get too short) and 6-12 month clothes.
- crawling short distances.
- still without any teeth.
- experiencing separation anxiety. She is starting to realize that when she goes to Mimi's, dad leaves for the day and she doesn't like that concept. She also realizes that food comes from mommy and so does comfort. At night, if Kyle tries to console her she has none of it.
- most happy when being held or when we're playing with her on the floor.
- putting everything in her mouth. I feel like this stage will last for a long time.
- loving her swim lessons. Yesterday, she was the example baby for the teacher (and she was a very good, happy example). She still squeezes into her 3-6 mo. swimsuit so that everyone can tell she's a girl (because her swim diapers are white).
- still sleeping 8-6:30; waking up 3-5 times a night and taking 2-3 naps during the day.
- about to get her first haircut! Her hair is getting long and is looking crazy in places (Kyle likened it to Albert Einstein!). Hopefully I will be able to make it look more presentable.