Tuesday, December 15, 2009

fatherhood Just Never Stops Rocking Part five


Well I have had the pleasure of staying home with Sora extra lately. It has been amazing to get to see her developing a fun personality. She is learning new things everyday. Her curiosity is never ending and she seems to burn through new toys and activities so fast. She is cute and wonderful. Here are a few of my favorite shots from the past few weeks.

Sora loves to cruise along the couch practicing her walking.
My girls all bundled up for a winter walkSora is mastering staring contests. She beats me most of the time. Seriously she like never blinks.
She spends a large portion of each day trying to figure out how to break through the child locks on our cabinets. So far they have held but I have my doubts that they will survive the winter.
Awesome bed head.

Possibly my all time favorite picture of Sora. I am not sure why but this just seems to capture her personality right now.
MMMM light tastes good
She is a big fan of helping mom. She loves to take everything out of the drawer right after mom puts it in. It is a game that highly entertains me.

That is all for now. Thank you all for your support and we hope everyone has a great christmas. Also happy Chanukah, happy Kwanzaa and a nice winter solstice.

Kyle

No comments: