Sunday, February 7, 2010

First Birthday

Dear Sora,

I can't believe you are already one year old! It really does seem like just a few days ago we brought you home from the hospital. The last twelve months have been a whirlwind, just like you! It's fun to see your personality shine through in all that you do. You are definitely your parent's daughter. You are such a funny girl - you have the dramatics of your father and the independence of your mother. I love watching you figure out things for yourself. It makes me proud every time you do even the little things because you're so proud of what you can do. You have a beautiful smile and you melt my heart with your happiness and sadness. Over the past month, you have figured out how to walk which is marking the end of your "baby" days. While you will always be my baby girl, I am exited to see what toddler-hood brings you and to hear you talking and see you playing and all of the other fun things that you will do in the next year.

I love you.

Mommy


PS: We somehow managed to get through an entire first birthday without taking a single picture! If you have some, please send them to us so we can do a proper birthday party post!

No comments: