Sunday, March 28, 2010

Crafty Mama

Although I realize this isn't a crafting blog, I have to show off my latest creations to some audience who will at least pretend to care (other than Kyle and Sora).

So, in no particular order, here are some of my favorite new crafting adventures:

My very first quilt! I made this for our friends who are due with their first (a boy) in May. Her shower was this weekend, so I can finally post this on my blog!


Lined wet-bags for Sora's diapers when she's at her sitter's. They have zippers and everything. I picked out one fabric (the fun one with octopus) and Kyle picked out the cute owls.

Sora's first knit dress. I have been working on this for months. It took way longer than I thought it would, mostly because the skirt was really boring to knit! I got the yarn for it a long time ago from my favorite yarn store in Ellensburg and I only paid $3 for all the yarn I needed!
Look for another installment in my random crafty obsessions in the future.

No comments: