Monday, April 26, 2010

Pacific Science Center Part 12

I was happy to have a weekday off with Sora today. I thought it would be good to get out of the house. I decided to use my free pass into the fun world of the Science Center to entertain Sora and get some fun pics. You might notice the super cool new shirt and pants she is rocking. These were part of the new wardrobe she got this weekend. My favorite outfit and I think she looks great. She was tons of fun and we got to visit Maleah and try and keep her from getting anything done. Sora loved playing in the water table and unlike the past times did not try and steal other kids toys.











Enjoy the great pics. I will be adding some Videos soon as well. Also from the Team Mcpherson health department Sora was officially weighed by the doctor today at 20.5 Pounds.

Kyle

1 comment:

Lori said...

She's adorable! Glad you had a good weekday off (they're the best days).