Friday, May 28, 2010

Sleep Deprived

You may have noticed our lack of posts this week. I apologize. We have been walking zombies for the past few days. Part of that is because of choices that we make (like co-sleeping and continuing to night nurse) but part is cruel nature (4 teeth at once - is that really necessary?). Between Sora going to bed later and later every night and still waking up at the crack of dawn and us trying to squeeze in our adult time into shorter and shorter hours, we are ready for a nice long nap! I've been contemplating black out curtains, but I think I would need to get them for the whole house! We let her play in the living room and her bed room (with no lights on) until we literally can't see her anymore and then we take her into our room for bed time. Maybe we should move to the equator so we wouldn't have to worry about long summer nights. I don't think that we would survive parenthood in Alaska!

We're going out of town for the weekend to celebrate my birthday and subject my parents to Sora's evening tendencies. Maybe she'll be really good to impress them. Keep your fingers crossed for us!

No comments: