Thursday, November 11, 2010

Nature Girl Part 4

Sora has really embraced being a girl of the woods. She loves trees and sticks and rocks. We have been having really great weather as the Fall seems not willing to end. It has given us a chance to explore the woods around our home. Enjoy these highlights. 

On a side note the crew at Team McPherson would like to say Dave Niehaus you will be missed. The Seattle sports world will never be the same without you. I am truly sad that Sora will not be able to grow up listening to the amazing summer voice os Seattle. RIP Dave. 















Kyle

3 comments:

kami said...

I miss my little sora bell!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. Mal I think you need to make Sora a baby carrier since she seems to like carring her baby all the time.

Maleah said...

I agree! Sora is getting a bigger doll and stroller for Christmas from grandma, so I'm waiting for it to come to see what size to make her carrier. She needs it for all those places where a stroller is too inconvenient - like all of her hikes!