Sunday, February 6, 2011

Playtime for Sora

I recently came across a new blog, No Time for Flash Cards, that has the best ideas of fun things to do with preschoolers and toddlers! I have decided that on weekdays I am going to try to do at least one fun project with Sora each day. I know it's a big venture, but I think I've been underestimating what Sora is capable of in terms of crafts and activities, and thanks to my new favorite blog, I have a million ideas!

Here's a few we tried last week:
 Fishing for ice cubes. The ice cubes were dyed and the water changed colors as they melted.

Indoor snow box. This was a HUGE hit!

 Straw painting. Our finger paints somehow became a very thing liquid, so this was about all we could do with them.

Matching colors while creating a stop light. This wasn't a hugely popular activity, but she was really good at putting the right colors in the right place.

Stay tuned for pictures from Sora's Sledding Birthday party soon!

No comments: