Saturday, October 1, 2011

Happy Fall

Sora and I celebrated the best season in the Northwoods by visiting the Mountain Fire Tower. Of course, I didn't get any pictures of the tower itself, but you can get a good idea on this site of what it is like.  It's really really tall. I'm not sure how tall it is, but it's way up there.

Here is the beautiful fall view from the top (one for each direction):



 I'm not sure how well the colors came out, but there were some beautiful greens, yellows, reds, oranges, and purples in the trees. The tower is a little freaky though, and I was scared Sora would fall down the stairs all the way to the bottom, so we didn't stop to smell the roses too long.

Here is Sora at the bottom. She's holding her new friend, Casey, and wearing mittens because it was only 40 degrees out this morning. Welcome to fall!

No comments: