Wednesday, November 2, 2011

It's That Time Again: Shutterfly Ad

Now that it's November, it's time to start thinking about Christmas cards!




Shutterfly stocked most of our Christmas cards and many of our gifts last year. We ended up getting a great deal on cards and made some super cute time line style cards which were perfect for our big year of change! We also got some desk calendars and even a few mugs for presents.

I'm really liking the 5x5 square cards this year. Too many to chose from! I really like these styles...

This year they have some great flat 5x7 cards that you can put photos on the front and back... I think that might be a winner for me!

I'm hoping this year they choose me to receive some of their cards for free for blogging about them, so that all of our biggest fans can continue getting great cards!

1 comment:

Don and DeeEtta said...

Have you looked at the price of those cute 5 X 5 with pics on back?