Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Spring in January

Our extra warm winter continues to mystify, disappoint, and delight me all at once. Sora is refusing to wear coats unless she really gets cold, so I continue to follow her around camp with her coat in my hand stumped at how she can remain so warm-blooded. It's warm out for a Wisconsin January, but it's still cold compared to a good Seattle winter day.

Enjoy some pictures from our front yard.



And yes, Sora does look extra grown up all of a sudden! I blame her new 3T wardrobe for making her look like a kid and no longer a toddler. Or maybe it's her impending 3rd birthday...

3 comments:

Lori said...

CUTE!! She does look older - I feel like her hair also grew a little maybe...?

Don and DeeEtta said...

She IS looking so grown up. So cute.

Don and DeeEtta said...

She IS looking so grown up! So adorable.