Friday, July 20, 2012

Enjoying Summer

It seems like we're not in any place long enough to have a coherent blog post these days. That and of course, there's always a lack of pictures. Here are some of us enjoying the beautiful weather lately.

We took Sora to the sculpture park to enjoy art. Of course, she insisted that her favorite sculptures were the light fixtures (which she is posing with).

 Enjoying raclette with my parents. Sora wasn't as interested in cooking her own meal as I imagined she would be.
 Exploring the beach with grandma and papa. It's hard to tell, but in this picture papa is in the background.
 This is her "mama" impression. Not sure when I look like this...

Kyle is now in Portland while Sora and I are in Bellingham with my parents. Before he left, we celebrated our 10th anniversary with a night at Semiahmoo (my first night away from Sora and my first phone call with her). She had her first slumber party with her grandma, and it seemed like they had a fantastic time. Our actual anniversary is in August, so you still have time to congratulate us!

No comments: