Thursday, October 18, 2012

Dance Mom

Sora's dance class had their "parent presentation" this week for their last class. I will admit, I wasn't thrilled with the idea of dance and signed her up for a 7 week course instead of a longer class with a recital because I didn't want her in it for that long. Having said that, this was one of the cutest things I have seen in a long time! It was fun to see Sora following the teachers directions and she actually knew more dance stuff than I expected a 3 year old to learn in 6 - 25 min. sessions.






 (hopping on one foot)
Sora's class "performed" one tap dance and two ballet dances. They were all super adorable! This was also parent week for swim class, but Sora has a nasty cough so we decided to skip it this time. Her new classes start up next week, so look for another proud parent moment at the end of the next class.

No comments: