Saturday, September 21, 2013

Gross

With Kyle and Sora off at Father/Daughter weekend, I have a lot of free time on my hands! This means eating a lot of sugar and watching a lot of trashy TV. I took a short break from all of my hard work to gather supplies for Sora's invitation to play (inspired from this) that I was planning for Monday. It's a good thing I did, because when I looked in Sora's acorn basket (we have a loose parts area in the toy room with various supplies: acorns, shells, straws, clean recyclables, and plastic lids at the moment), I was surprised to find a few extra friends!


Yes, they are very white and wiggly and kind of gross. I hope that none of their friends found their way out of the container! And perhaps this is why the mom from my inspiration used fake acorns.

Here you can see their escape route. I had to put all of the acorns outside for fear of more wiggly creatures! Eeewww!!

No comments: