Saturday, April 26, 2014

Hanging Out

Now that we're up at camp, I feel like I'm in limbo - just waiting for the next thing: summer camp, school starting, moving to our "real house, finding a job. This next month will be a long one for me personally being stuck in the woods with only Sora to entertain me and while I stress out about all of the aforementioned upcoming realities, and probably a short one for Kyle as he ramps up for summer camp.

In the meantime, I should stop and smell the wildflowers! It's been a little cold here, but nothing compared to a Wisconsin winter, and I have a relatively happy kid who loves being outside. What more could I ask for?




Sora also loves playing games. I've been scouring the thrift store for a decent checkers set and Scrabble game for a VERY long time, and I found both in one day (for $1.25 each)! Score!
 There will be a lot more of this, and hanging out doing nothing in general for the next month. I'll try to stay happy (and sane)! After all, I have it pretty good in life!

No comments: