Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Super heroes

Sora is very mildly into Wonder Woman. While she's not my favorite choice of role model, there aren't many bad ass ladies who are more appropriate, and I'd rather have her emulate a super hero rather than a princess. One of the neighbor girls is really into Wonder Woman as well, and I am secretly hoping that by making her an awesome dress, she will be more likely to be Wonder Woman for Halloween rather than a princess for the third year in a row. I'm not sure how that will go over yet, but for right now, Sora loves her new dress.
 Kyle also put up a swing on the tree in our front yard which she also loves.
I made the skirt out of a velor fabric, so it's a little heavier than a standard cotton. Also, it's a circle skirt so it is perfect for spinning in (luckily at school she has to wear pants or shorts under her dresses so the entire class doesn't see her underwear when she's spinning).


No comments: